The hours of operation for our Tampa and Plant City locations are 9AM to 4PM Monday through Friday. The Brandon and Southshore Regional Service Centers (Ruskin) are closed until further notice.
- Court Hearing Dates and Virtual Court Hearings If you have an upcoming court date, first check here [court's judicial directory external website link]. Click on your judge's name, then click on Procedures/Preferences to view instructions (if available) for appearing and participating electronically, including any web meeting IDs. Contact the judge's judicial assistant if you have questions or require support for your court video hearing.
- Jury Duty: Jury trials are resuming starting October 5. Please go to the Jury page to find out more.
- Marriage: The Clerk's Office is issuing issue marriage licenses but all wedding ceremonies are canceled until further notice.
- Passport applications: No passport applications will be processed. No new appointments will be taken until further notice. Check the U.S. Department of State website for information on their passport processing status.
- Tax Deed Sales: Tax Deed sales have resumed.
What can I do while Clerk services are limited?
You can limit your exposure by conducting business with our office online at hillsclerk.com or by phone at (813) 276-8100. You can find more details on our many self-service, 24/7 options here:
In the event of an emergency impacting services at the Hillsborough County Clerk of Court & Comptroller's Office, this page will contain information for the public.